Welcome to the Travis County Sheriff's Office Citizens Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 9-1-1. Using this online citizen reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the incident report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within Travis County and outside any incorporated city that has a Police Department?
- There are No Known suspects?
If you answered "yes" to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false report is a crime.
Using the Travis County Sheriff's Office Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):